Easy around the pocket and simple to use, whole process almost tracks and manages network configuration alterations in files across multi-vendor networks that has a perceptive web interface that has point-and-click availability and simpler usage of configuration data. Its twenty-four hours a day monitoring of device configurations provides for the spot notification in configuration changes - putting you within a stronger position to eliminate related issues before they affect users.
With Orion NCM, you may get to the reason behind a problem without having to Telnet or SSH into devices to reconfigure parameters. This configuration management software also simplifies the generation and analysis compliance reports that authenticate whether your machines are meeting regulatory and corporate standards.
Key Features of SolarWinds Orion NCM:
- Get on the root of network problems with immediate visibility in to the cause-and-effect relationship between configuration management errors and network performance.
- Manage and centrally control network configuration changes across multi-vendor networks by way of a highly perceptive web console.
- Schedule automated backups of the device configurations in complex network environments.
- On must have inventory of network device hardware including out-of-the-box reports for assets and serial numbers.
- Quick identification of devices wired or wirelessly linked to end host resource.
- Enable network devices for Cisco® EnergyWise energy management and activate specific EnergyWise policies on capable network devices.
- Visualize enterprise-wide configuration health indicators alongside network performance data.
- Receive real-time alerts when network configuration changes eventually protect against and quickly interact to unauthorized, unscheduled, or erroneous changes.
- Detect configuration policy violations to make certain compliance with federal regulations and corporate standards.
- Save time with configuration changes templates and wizard like interface or by leveraging shared device command templates, custom scripts, and configuration snippets produced by other network engineers.
- Simultaneously modify configurations, change community strings, update ACLs, and block MAC addresses across many devices.
- SolarWinds Orion Network Configuration Manager (NCM) compares start-up and running configuration files to troubleshoot device configurations issues.
- CPU Dual processor, 3.0 GHz
- Memory 3 GB
- Hard Drive 20 GB
Software minimum requirements
- Operating System Windows: 7 Professional or Ultimate, Windows XP Pro SP2 (32 bit or 64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows 2008 Server Enterprise or Standard (32 bit or 64 bit) including R2, Windows 2003 Server SP2 or later (32 bit or 64 bit)
- NOTE: The requirements mentioned are recommendations that vary according to each network configuration and server load. For additional information on server sizing, please refer towards the Orion Network Configuration Manager Administrator’s Guide.
Orion NCM supports multiple protocols, including SNMP v1/v2/v3, Telnet, SSH v1/v2, and TFTP.
Integration with solarwinds products & resources
Orion NCM offers tight integration with Orion NPM, Engineer’s Toolset, and thwack.
Tag : Other